Thursday, January 7, 2010

In the morning, do you BRUSH your teeth or WASH your face first?

i brush my teeth first then wash my face. that way if theres toothpaste on my lip its gone when i wash it. and i wont be embarrassedIn the morning, do you BRUSH your teeth or WASH your face first?
TEETHSIn the morning, do you BRUSH your teeth or WASH your face first?
my eyes will still be closed so it'll depend on what my hand grabs first....
brush my teeth first
Wash my face first
My face gets washed first, then I shower and finally I floss and brush
I brush my teeth first.
Teeth first, then jump in the shower and wash my face and everything else.
wash my face
i brush my teeth first... its a habit haha
I do both. Wash my face first.
I brush my hair first. Bed head grosses me out


more than bad breath! Face is last.


When I used to work, I brushed my hair


when I got up and again before I left


just in case I forgot.
depends on my mood.
Brush My teeth
i wash my face first.
brush my teeth
I first wash my face, to wake me up.


Then, when i'm awake, then..i brush my teeth.
i brush my teeth first and them wash my face.


i wouldn't see it any other way.
teeth, face, hair, makeup, get dressed, shoes
i wash my face first then i brush mt teeth
Brush.
Face first





Groovy Saturday to Ya :)
face then teeth
well first - toilet (then wash my hands)


then i brush my teeth
brush teeth in the shower after i wash my face.
Wash face first...!!
brush then wash....
I brush my teeth first.
i brush my teeth then wash my face right after
Wash face...brushing is the last thing I do before I head out the door.....

No comments:

Post a Comment